Showing the single result
- Read moreMORE INFO
B.O.R.I.S. ECO from Ondal, the ceiling-mounted supply unit, units several advantages. It provides for a clear organization of the workplace, increases patient safety and noticeably eases the workload of the user. This system is suitable for applications in intensive care units or recovery rooms, where B.O.R.I.S. ECO helps carrying medical equipment and IV accessories of all kinds.
B.O.R.I.S. ECO is available in various designs and can be individually configured to meet the specific requirements of the intensive care unit:
- Available lengths: 2,200, 2,800, 3,100 and 3,500 mm. A connection between two supply units further extends the length.
- Space-efficient with one- or two-sided housing, depending on spatial and functional requirements
- Available with fixed or moveable gliders
- Available with different color designs of the supply platforms
- Available with standardized rails that can be positioned as needed and that conform to various national standards
- B.O.R.I.S. ECO offers a number of combination options due its large product range and extensive accessories to optimally design workstations of intensive care units and wake-up rooms.
- The purpose of the Ondal Pendant Manager software is to make it easier for you to configure the B.O.R.I.S. ECO with all its options.